ScienceLab talks to our ability to handle translation science stories – to take complex science projects and break the narrative into creative, easy to interpret consumer content with strong take-outs and take-homes. Over the last two years we have worked on storytelling for digital short content in neuroscience, space and climate systems, developing infographic and animated content to under the microscope cell pathways, always bringing science to life in a visual and engaging manner.
– develop creative concepts to distil translational science stories
– script development and shoot list
– broad creative vision for shooting style and infographic development
– production and direction of content
– identification of social media content including short digital content and facebook panels
– digital content for websites